Physician Anesthesiologist: Full-Time
Due to the expanding operating rooms and anesthetic sites within our hospitals, we are looking to hire a full-time anesthesiologist with an option for full partnership after 2 years.
Some of the highlights of this position include:
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible. New graduates are welcome.
- Needs to be capable of doing intrathoracic cases. CV fellowship is welcome but not required. Cardiac capable anesthesiologists will be prioritized.
- Will need to provide regional anesthesia including spinals, epidurals, and ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks.
- Night float coverage is shared equally among doctors. Currently 9 doctors in the group. Night float usually covers ½ week or 1 week at a time. Night float doctors will usually not be required to work during the day while on night float.
- Weekend and holiday coverage is split equally among the doctors. All call (nights, weekends and holidays) is home call. There is no requirement to sleep in house.
- Submit a CV or ask a question and we will schedule a time to talk with more details regarding the position.
Get to Know the Area!
If interested in joining our growing practice, you may like to get to know the area for some of the highlights of living in the wonderful space coast of Florida.
Have a question? Get In touch.
For further information regarding job opportunities please contact Kelley McCrae by filling out the form or call. Please no recruiters.